Dear Honoured Guest:
We thank you for your continued support and sincerely appreciate your business. I would like to take this opportunity to personally advise you of all that we are doing at The Century Plaza Hotel & Spa to alleviate your concerns about the safety of staying with us at this uncertain time. We have asked our various departments to implement increased and stricter cleaning of guest rooms and public areas as well as food-handling areas.
The team at the Century Plaza Hotel & Spa is monitoring the information that is being provided by the World Health Organization and the Centres for Disease Control and Prevention. Our focus is to make sure that our guests’ and our associates’ needs are met while we do our part to mitigate any potential spread.
Some of our procedures:
- We have enhanced the cleaning techniques used to clean guest rooms after each stay.
- We are paying particular attention to high touch point areas, to include key cards, public area computers, elevator doors and buttons, door handles, locks, and latches, light switches, desk surfaces, telephones, television remote controls and bathroom fixture handles.
- The hotel has raised the level of sanitizing attention to our common areas, such as the front desk, restaurant furniture and service items, and fitness centre equipment.
- We have cancelled all public buffets in an abundance of caution
- The Fitness Centre is Closed effective immediately
- The Indoor Pool is Closed effective immediately
- Absolute Spa is is Closed effective immediately
- We are reducing the current capacity of C|Prime Restaurant in a responsible manner to keep our guests safe – Room service will be running normally.
- We are removing all chairs and tables from Beyond Coffee Café and will only be serving meals and drinks in take out containers
If you find that you are feeling unwell while you are here at The Century Plaza Hotel, please do not leave your room. We will make arrangements to have you taken to the hospital right next door. We must make the hospital aware before you go so, they can take the recommended precautions for your safety and the safety of other patients and physicians.
Please advise the front desk if you are travelling from a destination that is considered unsafe by the WHO or the CDC
Remember, when you are at The Century Plaza Hotel & Spa, it should be regarded as your home away from home. We will do everything that we can to make sure you comfortable.
We are also working to ensure the welfare of our associates – this includes:
- If an associate is not feeling well or an immediate family member is not feeling well, we have asked the associates to stay home to avoid passing it to others.
- Keep their hands clean and wash their hands properly. We ask that they use hand sanitizer whenever possible.
- Regularly wiping down and sanitizing their workspace
- Maintain a healthy lifestyle (proper diet, sleep and exercise) to help keep their immune system strong.
- Importantly, if the associate has flu-like symptoms, they are advised to consult a physician and seek medical care.
- If you have an existing reservation, we look forward to welcoming you to The Century Plaza Hotel & Spa. We want to reassure you that we are taking all possible precautions to promote a safe and healthy environment for guests and staff.
We appreciate the trust that you place in us when you make a booking, and we understand that your health and well being are our priority.
The Century Plaza Hotel Team