NOVEMBER / DECEMBER 2020 ADDITIONAL PROTOCOLS:
In order to keep our guests, associates and communities safe, we have implemented safety protocols:
- When you arrive, you will have your temperature checked.
- We ask that you give other guests and associates some space-Please keep 2 metres distance from others.
- Only 2 people in the elevator at any time unless you are a family.
The New Normal – Covid 19 and Self Isolation
As a hotel we are a fantastic location to be safe and to help you protect the ones you love.
If you are Self Isolating and choosing to stay at The Century Plaza Hotel and Spa we are here for you. Please be aware of our procedures to assist you with your planning and your stay with us.
RECOMMENDED PROCEDURES FOR HOTELS WITH SELF-ISOLATING GUESTS
- You will be asked to have your temperature taken on arrival and on subsequent entrances into the hotel
- You will be asked to maintain a safe distance between you and our other guests and associates
- Housekeeping will not enter your room for the duration of your stay – We will take garbage away, we will provide clean towels, bedding, soap & shampoo.
- Based on “The Quarantine Act” You will need to provide an isolation plan to the government of BC Self-Isolation Plan Website You will also be required to fill out a federal self-isolation plan. Federal ArriveCAN Application
- We would recommend the you set up a grocery delivery service for your stay – you can have groceries delivered to your room on arrival. Please consider the companies below to assist you.
- Fresh prep – Online fresh meal preparation
- Hello Fresh – Online fresh meal preparation
- Ubereats Online Prepared Meal delivery
It’s the New Normal and it won’t last forever. With your help we can mitigate potential damage to our families, friends, neighbours and acquaintances that we haven’t met yet.
Ask about our 14 day isolation and monthly special rates.